Friday, September 9, 2011

Quick update

So the new t guy called me and so far I'm mad at him.

I missed his call so I didn't talk to him and he just left a message. I know I'm being silly to be mad at him but I am.

He doesn't sound like the guy I felt (relatively) comfortable with. So I'm scared of him.

Also he wants to meet w/me on wednesday, not tuesday like the first guy. The tuesday appt. was perfect cus I'd have the hospital program on Tues., the group art therapy session on wed. if I felt up to it, and my school t on thursday. That way it would be lots of help and lots of things that will hopefully be helping me figure out how to deal with this with less breaks to isolate. It's hurting so much that I feel like if I'm gonna do this and have it work I gotta be around helping ppl a lot. The art session is offered on other days but all when I have class. It doesn't make sense to not take the individual appt. bc of a group appt that I may or may not be too scared to go to. It just makes me sad.

I'll adjust. I'll get over it. Just not liking change at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment