Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The day...the night...

I'd planned to blog about my "therapy day" today...I know a lot of ppl want to know...but I'm attempting to go a night w/out drinking and sadly enough I can't seem to focus on anything else and my hands are too shaky to type much anyway. I hate to admit that but it seems to be the case. I've gone nights w/out drinking recently but not ones that have been this stressful. Ugh. So frustrating to try to limit the one thing I know will help me feel better in the moment. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a difficult day, I am sorry. You made it through the day, now work on the night. Do you have a show that you like watching, a book you can read, music to distract you??

    I want you to realize that you DID accomplish something today and despite how you are feeling right now, you did a good thing.

    Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riverbird im sorry you have a tough time with your alcohol addiction right now, i can't begin to imagine how tough it is.

    Just know that you have no obligation to write here, the most important thing is that you look after yourself and by focusing on trying not to drink you have accomplished something!

    For what its worth i think your doing brilliantly and should be proud of yourself for what your trying to achieve

    Pinks
    x

    ReplyDelete