Thursday, September 15, 2011

And just one more thing....

Cus I just can't seem to get all my thoughts into one post! lol

A month ago about this time I was feeling absolutely worthless and was beginning to consider if there was any reason for me to be alive. I was beginning to plan what I might do instead. I've got a long, long way to go...but seriously....last post compared with that? How's that for big change?!

----------
(Ok and just for fun I thought I'd look up my post from a month ago for the full comparison. This is from 8/17.)

It's not good right now. The details are too overwhelming to list. I have an unbelievable amount of stuff that I need to accomplish in the next week or so. It would be overwhelming on the best of days. But right now I'm struggling just to keep breathing throughout the day. There's just too much right now and I'm not sure how i'm going to make it through. Just please think of me....send some good thoughts my way. If you're the praying type, maybe that will help (I'm not the praying type but i'll take whatever might help). I just feel really, really desperate right now. Major life decisions at a time when I can barely process being alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment