Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oops!

In all the confusion of the last post (ha ha i'm so funny) I broke my own rule and didn't have anything I'm grateful for. Well, I'm grateful for a lot of things, but I didn't write any down. Today I'm most grateful for all of you...my blog readers. You all give me an outlet to deal with the crap in my life, as well as a "practice" in opening up about myself. I still struggle a lot to do that in person but knowing that I'm letting it out to someone helps me build towards saying it out loud to someone face to face.

And just for fun...a quick funny story. I made bread yesterday...rolls actually. Today I realized how out of it I still am in life because I couldn't find them today. I thought i'd put them in the fridge but I didn't see them there. I dug around on the counter and then started questioning whether I could've eaten all of them last night. Then I started checking drawers, the freezer, etc. because lately I've been finding stuff in all sorts of places I never meant to put it. I eventually found them. In the fridge where I thought they were. I just managed to overlook them. But of course my first thought wasn't, "am I overlooking them?" but instead "Did I eat them all?" and "Perhaps I tucked them in the utensil drawer?" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment