Monday, November 7, 2011

Almost forgot!

I got so wrapped up in everything else I wanted to say in my previous post I forgot my exciting bit of news! Yesterday I got it together enough to do quite a bit of laundry and start on cleaning the kitchen. Today I managed to clean up the kitchen enough to cook and I actually cooked a real meal. Yay! Not just mac and cheese or something microwavable, but an actual meal w/ingredients. (Ok so it was spaghetti but I added meat and veggies to the sauce. :) It feels really really good to make and eat a healthy meal. And I think it will help me to feel better over all...not just the confidence boost but also eating real food rather than pre-packaged chemicals.

I've been struggling a lot lately with how things seem like a struggle that used to be easy for me because I'm building a new foundation minus the denial i've been in for so long. It's incredibly difficult and frustrating, but it also makes the successes seem bigger and more meaningful. Yeah, dinner was good tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment