Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hospital Part 2

I'm trying hard to be positive and get something out of this experience but I really see nothing good. At all. I've been left alone all freakin day today...I feel sick and even when I told the dr. they ignored me. I got like a 10 min. meeting with the dr., nurse, and social worker all at once and that was it for the DAY! Yikes. I don't understand the point. I've spent the last few hours curled up by myself crying. Couldn't I do that at home? Oh and they had an arts and crafts time, but only for ppl that were at a certain status. Everyone else had to stay in their rooms. Grrrrrr. So badly want to go home.

3 comments:

  1. Take this time to reflect and set goals for yourself. Sometimes being alone can be used in a positive way. Focus on those things in life that you do well. Think about those people that you've helped. Remember times in your life that you were happy and decide how you are going to have those experiences again. I'm thinking of you and praying for your healing. ((((((hugs)))))) lovemy7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying for your healing the past couple of days, ever since I read your blog. Thank you for writing about your foster experience - should be required reading for all foster parents of teens. You have some amazing abilities, so don't give up. Pacobee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to send you a note and let you know that you have been in my thoughts today. This is a time for you to take full advantage of all of the help they can give you! Update us when you can and know that you are worth it!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete