Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sad....an update

Well, as I mentioned at the end of my last post I decided I had nothing to lose and sent him a text asking why he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.  He eventually did write back saying that's not true, that he likes hanging out with me, he's just busy with school.  He said he'd be doing homework at Starbucks today and that I should come meet up with him there.  I didn't answer right away so he sent another text saying, "Just to let you know, I've missed talking to you."   Hmmmm....ok...sounds nice.  I wasn't about to let him off that easy though as that is not what he's shown me.  So I told him that I understood being busy with school all too well, but it was hurtful when his texts, if he replied, were never more than a couple words long, and that it made me feel like he didn't care.  (I wanted to say more about this and how I felt if he had time to text a couple words he at least had time to say "I'm busy with school but doing well" or whatever the case may be.  But text so isn't the medium for going into detail...it would not have been my first choice at all but it seems the only one he'll actually communicate in!)  Anyway, after I sent that he replied with, "I really do care.  I didn't know you felt that way.  I'm sorry."  Of course anyone can say anything over texts, but "hearing" him say I'm sorry feels sooooo freakin' good!

He asked again if I would meet him at Starbucks today.  I don't want this to turn into a he says jump I say how high thing, nor do I want to be chasing him and his every whim around to get a chance to see him.  I do want to see him though.  So I replied that that sounds nice, but that the time he suggested wouldn't work for me.  Maybe later.  And he said, "Ok, I'll be there all day."

So I guess we'll see what happens.  I'll probably call/text later when I'm done with my stuff and see if he replies.  There's no way I'm driving out to the Starbucks by him without actual confirmation that he's there (not to mention I forget where it is! lol).  I'm being much more careful about things this time, but I'm tentatively adding a 3rd option to the list from before.  3).  He's really unbelievably thick-headed!  In a sense that still makes him an ass, but at least an unintentional one! lol

I'll let ya'll know how it goes but for now I just want to say...man this standing up for myself shit is fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment