Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh happy day!

Finally, some good news to report!

1. I got my meds! :-D  I still haven't worked out the insurance battle, but through the help of an incredibly kind soul I was able to get them for this month.  I don't want to go into details at this point, but I'm just so relieved i'm going to be moving towards thinking straight and being able to focus again.

2. I got an awesome gig puppy sitting for the week.  I'm keeping my friend's awesome dog at my apartment while she is out of town.  It's so so nice to have him here with me, and he is just the biggest lover ever.  My friend said he doesn't usually warm up to ppl super fast, but with me after meeting me just one time I went to pick him up today and he wouldn't leave my side.  He hopped right in my car without a second thought too...almost made my friend jealous I think because she was super sad to send him off with me.  (Well happy it's with me, but sad to have to be away from him).  He did get a bit unsure when he got to my apartment.  He was looking around and whining and looking upset.  I sat down with him and told him it would be ok and pet him and he not only relaxed but melted right into my arms.  For someone who doesn't get a lot of love in my daily life, this is really really good for me.  I went to take a shower and when I came out he was plopped right there at the door waiting for me.  He's just a really really great presence for me to have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment