Sunday, July 15, 2012

Invisible

Invisible child.
She mattered to no one.
Silent cries
Alone in the darkness
Hiding; in plain sight.
Did they even know her name?
Her life a secret
Her existence unknown.
Slowly she fades,
Fades away into nothing.
Will anyone notice?
Will the world be changed?
Invisible child,
No one there to hear her cries.

------------------------------------
(Clearly I'm processing a lot of stuff right now.  It's been a bit rough.  I'll try to write more about it later.  On the gratitude side of things...I have internet!  Yay!  I also got my furniture delivered so I have a real bed now and a couch.  I'm really excited about both but especially the couch because I've never bought a couch before so it was kind of a big deal for me to pick it out and get it delivered. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment