Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A place for me

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time but haven't had the courage to. I have a lot of places I like, both online and in face to face life. A lot of those places offer great things for me. Safety, comfort, understanding, friends, etc.

But there's nowhere that's fully for me, and all of me. So I've decided to make one. This is my place. You're welcome to visit me. You're welcome to spend time here. You're not welcome to tell me I'm not allowed to talk about certain things, or feel things, or express things. And you're not allowed to tell me how I can talk or what words I can use.

I might offend you. It's not my intent, but it could happen. If it does, you can leave. I won't be offended. This is my place and I'm claiming it as such.

(But as long as you are visiting, leave a comment and let me know you were here! :)

1 comment: